A resource for the BTTB study group at Birmingham School of
This is where the practice test and answers will be posted.
There are also some case briefs to look through. (When I get them
posted;-)) None of the materials here or in the study group are
intended to be in lieu of reading and briefing the cases and
studying the textbook, attending class, taking good notes, etc.
These materials and the study group are for the purpose of
augmenting what you are already doing and never should any of this
detract from your normal and required law school tasks.
Later there may be a place for anyone to post ideas, notes,
suggestions and the like, if there is a demand for it and if time
Recently added documents:
Evidence Outline (html format)
Evidence 1 Page 4
Evidence Outline (Zipped Word Perfect fromat)
- Advanced Evidence Outline
- The Federalist Papers
- Evidence Notes 1
- Boumediene v. Bush, 553 U.S.
- Felker v. Turpin 518 U.S. 651
- Agency & Partnership
- Agency & Partnership Outline
- Dames & Moore v. Regan 453
U.S. 654 (1981)
- EX PARTE QUIRIN 317 U.S. 1
- UNITED STATES v. HELSTOSKI (1979)
442 U.S. 477
- Youngstown Sheet &
Tube Co. v. Sawyer 343 U.S. 579 (1952)
- Beecher v. Conradt, 13 N.Y. 108
- Cohen v. Kranz, 189 N.E.2d 473
- Webb v. McGowin Ala. 1935
- Mills v. Wyman, Mass 1825
- Outline from 03-12-08 - Contracts
- American Trading & Production
Corp. v. Shell International Marine, Ltd.
- Practice Tests
- Bunge Corp. v. Recker, 519
F.2d 449 (8th Cir. 1975).
- Carroll v. Bowersock, 164 P.
143 (Kan. 1917).
- Nichols v. Raynbred
- Kingston v. Preston, 2 Doug.
689 (K.B. 1773).
- Price v. Van Lint, 120 P.2d 611
- Conley v. Pitney Bowles,
34 F.3d 714 (8th Cir. 1994).
All participants in the study group must always follow
the BSL Honor Code.